Help Wanted: NASA hiring astronauts for mission to Mars.

mynoseitches 
It was announced last week that NASA is looking for a few good men (and women) to head on up to Mars for a special mission.
NASA will be accepting applications starting on December 14.

Vacant jobs include:
-Pilot
-Engineer
-Scientist
-Medical doctors
...and more.

There are some requirements for the vacant positions:
-Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, or math.
-Applicants must have at least 3 years of related experience, or more than 1,000 hours of pilot-in-command experience in a jet aircraft.
-Candidates also have to pass the rigorous NASA space flight physical.

Interested parties should go to NASA's website for more information. 

My Two Cents:

When I was younger, I wanted to become an astronaut. Only because my idol at the time was Punky Brewster, and I wanted to be like her. Just like Punky, I stopped dreaming about becoming an astronaut after the Challenger tragedy.

In relation to this story, I think this is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to change up their career. 

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?