Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving
We all have our own definition of what Thanksgiving means to us. Universally, Thanksgiving is more than just a feast of good food. Some of us may go around the table and talk about what we are thankful for.
This year, Thanksgiving has a special meaning for me.

As you all know, I have dealt with a series of hardships this year. Over the summer, I hit rock bottom. My first relationship ever ended and I was left completely broken. I decided to seek help and my life has done a complete 180. This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the hardships I endured this year. I'm thankful for the struggles I went through. Without these struggles, I wouldn't have made this change.
I am also grateful for everyone who stood by me during my hard times. My friends, family, and even my readers. You have all been a tremendous support system.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you, and I wish you and yours a magical Thanksgiving.

What are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving? Tell me in the comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?