Petition to stop Phil Collins from a musical comeback goes viral.

pc
In October, singer Phil Collins stated that he plans to break out of his retirement and make a comeback to music. He announced that he is planning a world tour and a new album.
While people over 30, such as myself, are glad to hear he wants to come back, there are people who want to stop this from happening. A petition was launched demanding that Collins be stopped from coming back to music. The petition states that "there is far too much suffering in this world as it is."

The petition has already generated several thousand signatures.

My Two Cents:

This petition actually gives me a headache because I cannot figure out if people are THAT bored to troll Phil Collins via a petition, or if they really do hate him. I grew up listening to Phil Collins. He's a great singer. I would love for him to come back to us.
If people do hate him, it's probably because they were too young to appreciate the magic.

Phil, we love you man! Music needs you back! F*ck the haters, and f*ck the people behind the
petition.

Below is my favorite Phil Collins song. Still bopping to this hit... "Sussudio..."
 

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?