Breaking: Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are officially dating.

gsbs

A reliable source confirmed to People that the two recently single "Voice" coaches have begun dating.
"Blake and Gwen have begun dating. They've been supporting each other through a difficult time and they're really happy together."

Blake Shelton's rep also confirmed that the twosome have "very recently" begun dating. Last weekend, Stefani and Shelton were seen going to various Halloween parties and looked very happy together. Stefani actually is in Nashville to support her man at the CMAs.

My Two Cents:

I'm actually conflicted about this. As someone who also endured a difficult split this year, after a very long time together, I cannot imagine dating someone right now. I can't even see myself dating someone casually right now (I'm still processing the badness that happened in my previous relationship, LOL).
Anyway, I've been a fan of Gwen Stefani's for 25 years, and I know that she is strong and knows what she is doing. I don't trust Blake Shelton, however.

On a happier note, I saw the interview Gwen Stefani did with Ryan Seacrest, and she said her new album might be out in January! Holla (back)!


Sound off: What do you think about this new couple? Do you think it's too soon for these two to start dating?
Let me know in the comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?