Kanye West announces he's running for President in 2020 *mic drop.*

It's the mic drop heard around the world. Mr. Kanye West announced his Presidency during the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
"I don’t know what I stand to lose after this. It don't matter though, because it ain't about me; it’s about new ideas, bro, new ideas. People with ideas, people who believe in truth. And yes, as you probably could have guessed by this moment, I have decided in 2020 to run for president."
Yes, he is serious.

My Two Cents:

If Kanye West runs for President in 2020, the country will be in trouble. So, before he decides to throw in his lack of knowledge about politics, I'm going to save up my money I can move to Amsterdam (I've already started saving just in case Donald Trump is elected President next year).
If Kanye West wants to do something for this country, he can live off the grid and wire his mouth shut.

*mic drop*

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?