Oh no! Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and Ryan Sweeting are divorcing after 21 months married!

Another one bites the dust!

Summers are usually known for its romantic summer flings. However, summer 2015 will go down in history as the summer of celebrity breakups and divorces.

Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and Ryan Sweeting join other couples, such as Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossedale, as the latest couple to divorce. Cuoco and Sweeting married 21 months ago after a whirlwind romance.
Their rep confirmed the news to People magazine on Friday:

"Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting have mutually decided to end their marriage. They ask for privacy at this time. No further statement will be issued regarding this matter."

This couple is no stranger to divorce reports. Over the past year, the couple had been bombarded with divorce rumors, which Kaley Cuoco quickly shot down. Unfortunately, this divorce report happens to be true.

Love is officially dead in Hollywood, my friends.

My Two Cents:

I hate to say it, but I saw this coming. I'm not saying this because I'm going through a break up myself, but it is quite rare for marriages to last after a whirlwind romance. If you look at the statistics of celebrity whirlwind romances that resulted in marriage, those marriages rarely lasted beyond the 5 year mark. It's a sad truth.

From one newly single female to another, hang in there. Keep your head up, and do you!
One more thing, get back together with Johnny Galecki! LOL!

I'm terrible, I know.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?