Breaking: Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been sent to jail.

Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who feels she should be exempt from providing gay marriage licenses on the grounds that it violates her beliefs, has been ordered to jail.
U.S. District Judge David Bunning ordered that she would stay in jail until she complies with his order that she issue licenses. Davis thanked the Judge before the U.S. marshal led her out of the courtroom (note: she was not in handcuffs).

As previously discussed, Davis has been refusing to issue gay marriage licenses since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage two months ago.

My Two Cents:

I am honestly not surprised by this. I had a feeling the judge would order her to jail, only because of how defiant she has been about the issue.
As I stated Tuesday in my post about this woman, her beliefs don't make her above the law. Christian faith doesn't put you above the law. You put on panties one leg at a time just like everyone else (unless you go commando like Adam and Eve).

Kim Davis may feel as if she is a hero or a martyr for going through what she is going through.
Kim Davis, you are NOT a martyr. B*tch, you need to get down from the cross because you need some wood.
I'm sure you'll get plenty of that in jail (and I'm not talking about the penis wood. I'm talking strap-on action from your cell mate).

Good luck b*tch. *blows kisses*

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?