Stacey Dash trolls Oscars show; people cringe in horror.

sd
While everyone is celebrating Leo DiCaprio getting an Oscar, people are also discussing actress Stacey Dash crashing the ceremony and causing another cringe-worthy moment (she has many to her arsenal).
Dash went onstage with Chris Rock for a joke, but what she did ended up not being funny.

She strutted her stuff onstage, smiling like a pageant queen on helium, swaying her glistening dress, and said:
"Happy Black History Month."

Watch the footage below:

The room became so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Cameras cut to a few people who had horrified and confused expressions on their faces.

Later on, Dash posted the following on Patheos:
"When they added me to increase the diversity, I’m sure many black people rolled their eyes. I’m the actress from the South Bronx who has always dreamed of winning an Oscar. But God has a great sense of humor and this is my first encounter with one of my dreams of destiny. Bringing diversity to Hollywood… not merely because of color, but politics as well."

Dash once mentioned that we should "do away" with black history month because it "encourages segregation."

o_O !?
My Two Cents:

I'm trying to choose my words wisely and not call her the "female version of Donald Trump."
Oh look! I already did. Meh! Someone had to say it!

Not only was the 30 seconds she had onstage cringe-worthy, it was just painful to watch. Watching it felt like I was getting a full body acupuncture, but it ends up going horribly wrong. She embarrassed everyone. Even trollface is facepalming her failed attempt at a joke.
As for Chris Rock, someone needs to shake him by the shoulders and ask him why he allowed that onstage.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?