Donald Trump declares his love for the "poorly educated" at Nevada caucus.

dt
After winning the Nevada caucus on Tuesday, Donald Trump made a rather interesting speech.
"We won the evangelicals. We won with young, We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated."

The last sentence sent social media into a frenzy, and, for a time on Wednesday morning, the sentence was trending.
Celebrities, bloggers, and everyone else on Twitter began mocking Trump, some even made memes of the sentence.
Despite Trump being a walking punchline, he is the leading man in the GOP race for President. (God/Buddha/Goddess, help us all)

My Two Cents:

There you have it, America. Once again, Trump declared his love for himself, and his followers (re: "I love the poorly educated)."

The simple fact that someone like him has made it this far in the election worries me. I worry for the future of this country. If he wins, anyone who isn't him is pretty much screwed. I heard someone had compared Trump to Hitler. I seriously think Trump is Hitler, reincarnated.

When I think of an America under Trump's rule, I think of the amount of racism, sexism, transphobia, and homophobia that will spread throughout this country like wildfire. All of the work that had been done within the last century will be wiped out.
I don't want to live in that America.

I think voters should take this election extremely seriously. You do not want someone like Trump in office. He will annihilate this country.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?