Stop the presses! Rapper/Actress Eve is joining 'The Talk!'

eve
Photo Credit: inquisitr

Best news to come out of daytime TV: Rap goddess Eve is joining 'The Talk' as a co-host. She will be joining Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Julie Chen, and Sheryl Underwood.
Eve had a week-long test run and she "felt the energy" to join the hit talk show. During an interview with Deadline, Eve gushed about the opportunity to join the panel:
"I think what I’m looking forward to the most is showcasing my personality and who I am now as a woman. In my career, people know me from my music and I have done certain things in entertainment, but this is a different avenue for me."
Eve did mention that she has no intention on censoring herself:
"I’m just in a place in my life where I was looking for a platform to express myself."
You can catch her all week long on CBS, now and always!


My Two Cents

I think it's time for me to look into getting cable TV. I hope the producers are ready for their ratings to skyrocket to the top! Love her!
Anyone know if Hulu airs these episodes?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?