DWTS' Tom Bergeron under fire for 'lost control' comment toward pro Witney Carson.

dwts
What just happened on 'Dancing With the Stars?' That was the question we all had when Witney and her dancing partner Frankie Muniz were getting feedback for their awesome dance routine.
It all started when Carrie Ann Inaba gushed about the routine:
"So far for me, that was the closest thing to perfection. I mean, you are so exquisite when you dance, it's just so clean. I look for mistakes, but I don't see them -- except for when you almost lost control of Witney there." 
 Longtime 'Dancing' host Tom Bergeron chimed in, saying:
"I'm guessing he's not the first guy who's lost control of Witney."
The audience was stunned, but no more so than Witney Carson and Frankie Muniz. After the show ended, Carson, 24, told reporters that she was confused by Bergeron's comments. She decided to "brush it off." Muniz told reporters that he felt it was "make Witney uncomfortable day."

Of course, social media erupted with opinions. Many felt that Bergeron's comments were "inappropriate," while others thought the comment was "funny."

My Two Cents

Just like Carson, I was confused about what Tom Bergeron said. My inner feminist wondered if he was slut-shaming her (which would make no sense since the young dancer has been married to long-time love Carson McAllister since 2016). I brushed that theory off because that would be off color for Tom Bergeron.
Then I wondered if it was just an unfortunate case of 'foot-in-mouth' disease.
Regardless, it has people talking.

The sad part is, no one is talking about the impressive routines from last night. I loved all of the routines last night (though I was blown away by the sexy trio dance involving Cheryl, Terrell, and OG champ Kelly Monaco. Dance seriously made me blush! LOL! So sad that they were eliminated).
Semi-finals next week, baby!

If ya'll are wondering who I'm rooting for this season, I have to take my hat off to Mark and Lindsay. I have been a fan of Mark's since forever. I love his artistry and choreography. Plus Lindsay Stirling is a violin-playing rock goddess who definitely has it in her to win the mirrorball. Watch out, contestants! *sassy snaps*

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?