Could a '7th Heaven' reunion be in the works?

7thheaven
Photo Credit: Yahoo via TvLine
Reunions and show sequels seem to be the norm these days. We've seen shows like 'Full House' and 'Boy Meets World' come back, and they've been relatively successful.
Well, it looks like another show from our adolescence may be returning for a reunion show, that is, if Catherine Hicks has her way.

Catherine Hicks, who played Annie Camden on the hit show, said she would love to have a reunion show, there is a catch, however.
Hicks sat down with TMZ and she said that the only way she would do a reunion show is if Eric Camden (played by child molester Stephen Collins), is dead. If you remember the scandal from a few years ago, Collins confessed to inappropriate contact with 3 minors between 1973 and 1994.
Hicks said this about a possible reunion:
"I don’t know, I mean, we’d have to open with Stephen’s coffin. It’s all up to networks and those types of things. I think we’d all love to be together. Maybe Eighth Heaven with a new boyfriend for Annie."
My Two Cents

I used to watch '7th Heaven' when I was a teenager. I loved the show. I even used to relive the moments on Hulu after the show ended. All of that stopped in 2014 when the molestation scandal was revealed. I did not want to support anything that had to do with Stephen Collins. If there is a '7th Heaven' reunion show, I would totally watch it....as long as Stephen Collins' character is lying in a coffin and not mentioned after the first episode.

Watch the Catherine Hicks interview with TMZ below

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?