Hilarious memes and GIFs from Monday's Presidential Debate

debate Just like all of you, I tuned into the debate on Monday night. Unfortunately, everything that I expected to happen, did happen. What I didn't expect, however, were the amount of hilarious memes and GIFs that have gone viral.

Below, I will be sharing some of my favorites, beginning with the GIF that I love the most.

via GIPHY
debate
debatedebate

Before some of you jump down my throat about not taking this election seriously, I am taking it seriously. This is just the sad state of where our country is at. We have candidates that are not trustworthy. One has the capability to start World War 3 (Trump), and one is just a tad on the shady side (Clinton).
Like some of you, I'm scared for this country. I don't trust Clinton, but she is a far better choice than Trump. Some of us have a lot to lose if Trump wins the election. It's up to you, America. Make the right choice.
#ReluctantlyWithHer

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?