Jennifer Aniston speaks out on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie divorce news.

brangelina
Photo Credit: aceshowbiz
Yesterday, the world was stunned when news broke that Brangelina was no longer. People from Angelina Jolie-Pitt's camp released a statement explaining that the 41-year-old actress/humanitarian filed divorce documents on Monday, citing "irreconcilable differences." Jolie-Pitt's attorney released the following statement:
"Angelina Jolie Pitt has filed for dissolution of the marriage. This decision was made for the health of the family. She will not be commenting at this time, and asks that the family be given their privacy during this difficult time."
Apparently, Brad Pitt found out shortly before the entire world found out. He said this about the divorce:
"I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids. I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time."
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt met on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." It has been widely reported that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie began their relationship while Pitt was still married to "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston.
After a decade of dating and adopting babies, Jolie and Pitt married in France.

It is being reported that Jolie is seeking physical custody of all 6 of their children.

Now, what could have possibly broken up one of the most (in)famous couples of all-time? Well, many news outlets report that Pitt was having a secret relationship with another actress (Marion Cottilard). Others report that it was his anger, parenting skills, and drinking that led to the demise of Brangelina.

Now, just like all of you, I wanted to know what Jennifer Aniston thought about all of this. Well, here's what she had to say about it:
"Yeah, that's karma for you."

My Two Cents

I have been #TeamAniston since 2004. I was disgusted that one of my all-time favorite actresses (Angelina Jolie) slept with a married guy. I lost all respect for her when she broke apart that marriage.
As someone who has been cheated on, I know the pain. No matter how much has changed in life, and no matter how many years go by, you can't help but feel vindicated when your ex's relationship/marriage with his side piece ends abruptly. The ones I feel sorry for are the 6 kids. My heart breaks for them.

Jennifer Aniston, this victory dance is for you!
brangelina

Okay, so before I close this story, I want to share some of my favorite Jennifer Aniston/Brangelina gifs and memes.
brangelina
brangelina

Now readers, what did we learn here? Side pieces (like Jolie) are NOT wifey material. Check back tomorrow for more life lessons.
Pardon me while I binge-watch "Friends." Love you Jennifer Aniston!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?