Yolanda Foster's ex-husband David Foster calls BS on Yolanda's Lyme Disease diagnosis.

yolandafoster
Anyone who watches "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" has seen Yolanda Foster go through hell and back with her illness. Unfortunately, the illness proved to be too much for David Foster to handle, and the couple split after 9 years together.

David Foster is speaking for the first time about his ex-wife's illness, saying that Yolanda loves the attention she gets from being sick, and that she is exaggerating her disease. A friend of David Foster's tells US Weekly that Yolanda Foster never got a second or third opinion on her illness, nor has she been given a definitive diagnosis. Another insider questions why Yolanda Foster did the show if she was so sick.
A friend of Yolanda Foster's states that her illness is very real and that she is a fighter. The friend also states that she did the season in order to raise awareness of Lyme Disease.

My Two Cents:

Yolanda Foster's situation hits home for me, as I recently went through a relationship loss because of illness/injury. My ex emotionally checked out of our relationship when I injured my spine nearly 3 years ago. I left during this past summer because there was nothing left in our relationship. He had been emotionally absent for two years, and no matter how many times I tried to keep us together, he wasn't receptive. That was such a dark period of my life, and I've chronicled my journey from that dark point many times on this blog. I don't regret my decision to end my relationship, as it gave me the opportunity to focus on myself for the first time ever. My ex and I no longer communicate, as I have no respect for someone who couldn't be honest with me about how he was feeling.

Yolanda Foster has been on a similar journey and I'm glad that she is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. From what I know about Lyme Disease, it is no joke. People have died from it. It is a grueling and painful illness, and Yolanda is a strong person for raising awareness of it during intense flare ups.
As for David Foster questioning her illness, he should be ashamed of himself. It's not like everyone leaves a doctor's office with a certificate of diagnosis. Also, if she made the decision to chronicle her journey, it's because she wanted raise awareness of how ugly the illness can be. David Foster is an ugly and desperate man for questioning Yolanda's illness. I hope to God he never has to suffer from an ugly disease such as Lyme Disease.

#TeamYolandaFoster all the way.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?