Farrah Abraham planning to adopt a child... Really.

farrah2


Farrah Abraham, who rose to fame on Teen Mom, and on Backdoor Teen Mom, confirmed to US Weekly that she has begun the process to adopt a child.
“I’m happy to confirm I'm moving forward in my adoption process. This means I will be making some changes in my career to welcome a new addition to my family. Very excited and this feels so right. I'm very blessed for this opportunity.”

The 24 year old is already mom to 6 year old Sophia. Sophia's father died in a car accident in 2009, two months before Sophia was born.

My Two Cents:

I believe it is written in the Bible that this is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?