Is Kourtney Kardashian dating Justin Bieber?

kourtjust
According to some sources, the 36 year old was seen getting rather cozy with the 21 year old while partying in West Hollywood.
After the Biebs performed two songs, he turned his attention to Kourtney Kardashian. Both were seen smoking on a patio and flirting. The two left for another hotspot in West Hollywood. After some time together, they left the club separately.

Reps for Kardashian and Bieber have not responded to the rumors.

My Two Cents:

I'm going to admit something right here: I watch "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." I've seen every episode and I don't think Kourtney Kardashian is dating Justin Bieber. I mean, Bieber is 10 years younger than Scott (and dumb as hell), and Scott has the IQ of a gerbil. I think if Kourtney Kardashian were to date again, she probably wouldn't choose a man-child like Bieber.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?