Ruby Rose and Phoebe Dahl have split.

rosedahl

A source close to Rose and Dahl have announced that the engaged couple have split after nearly two years together.
On Monday, the twosome shared their thoughts and gratitude of their time together:

"@RubyRose you have brought me to my best and I will always love you. I can't wait to see what the future brings for us."

Ruby Rose replied: "I will forever treasure our time together. I'm a better person because of all we shared."

The split was amicable.


My Two Cents:

I feel bad for saying this, but now that Ruby Rose is single, perhaps I have a chance.
Ruby, call me! LOL! J/K (maybe). ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?