Caitlyn Jenner gives Kylie Jenner a rather 'inappropriate' present.

jenner
The holidays are a season of giving, and showing the people in your life how much you love them. Most of us know the right ways and wrong ways to bestow gifts to people.
The Kardashians, however, must've been absent on the day we all learned right from wrong.

On Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Caitlyn Jenner gifts a rather bizarre gift to her youngest daughter, Kylie. The 66 year old hands Kylie a bra and panty set, with Caitlyn Jenner's face plastered all over the lingerie set.
A taken aback Kylie tells Caitlyn that the gift is way too inappropriate to wear. When Caitlyn threatens to take the lingerie back, Kylie awkwardly refuses to give them back.
I have attached the awkward exchange below.

My Two Cents:

I am not even surprised by the level of wrong that Caitlyn Jenner has reached. This is a whole new level of "what the f*ck is wrong with you" that I've ever seen in my lifetime.
If you are going to give a gift to your teen daughter, don't give her a bra and panty set with your mug all over it.

I feel like I need church after seeing the above clip.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?