Breaking: Scott Weiland dead at 48.

scottweiland
TMZ, and numerous news outlets, are reporting that the Stone Temple Pilot singer was found dead on his tour bus on Thursday night. The news was also confirmed by his manager in an interview with Rolling Stone. Stone Temple Pilots was scheduled to perform in Minnesota on Thursday night, but had to cancel the concert.
Many of Weiland's peers have expressed their condolences on social media.

Details of Weiland's death have not been released as of yet. It is being reported that details surrounding Weiland's death may be released as early as Friday.

My Two Cents:

Anyone who was a rock music fan in the 1990s probably had a CD/Cassette or two from Stone Temple Pilots (I did). I was definitely a fan of STP. I'm pretty bummed out about his death. I'm sending my thoughts and prayers out to his family and loved ones during this difficult time.

Scott Weiland, I want to say thank you for kick a** music. We will miss you, man! RIP!

Readers: What was your favorite STP song? My favorite STP song is this one below. It was always played at school dances when I was in middle school. Good times, my friends. Good times.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?