Man Crush Monday: Alexander Koch.

ak

Good afternoon lovely readers. Today's Man Crush Monday is Alexander Koch. Mr. Koch is a 27 year old actor who you've probably seen on "Under The Dome." He played James "Junior" Rennie. He was a bit of a psycho because his dad was the ultimate psycho. In August, the show got cancelled (which makes this girl very sad. By the way, FU CBS). 

I chose him to be Blurbal Vomit's first #MCM because he is someone that I envisioned while I was writing my novel for NaNoWriMo last month. See, I was writing a post-apocalyptic romance, and while I already knew what my main character would look like, I was stumped on her love interest. I was watching an episode of "Under The Dome," and Alexander Koch instantly clicked. I did tweak a few things about the love interest, giving him blue eyes instead of Koch's brown eyes.

Anyways, when Alexander Koch isn't making women swoon, he is relaxing with some music and playing guitar.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?