The irony behind Donald Trump's decision to never eat Oreos again

Donald Trump is notorious for saying the most absurd and insulting things. However, this latest declaration takes the cake in terms of its absurdity.

Recently, the republican candidate stated that he is going to stop eating Oreos, as the maker of the cookies is closing one of its plants and outsourcing to Mexico.
The parent company of Oreo, Mondelez International Inc, released a statement last month saying that they are investing $130 million in constructing 4 production lines at a plant in Mexico.

Trump's distaste in anything Latin or Mexican is no secret. On a daily basis, he proudly proclaims his hatred for the Mexican community. In the past week, he threw a reporter from Univision out of his press conference for asking a simple question (Trump is reported to have said "Go back to Univision.").

My Two Cents:

Those that know me personally know how much I hate Donald Trump. I think he is a weak-minded racist, homophobe, and misogynist. I think anyone who votes for him is just as stupid, racist, and petty as he is.
However, I have to scratch my head at this Oreo situation because of the irony that I found out this morning. Donald Trump's fashion line is actually MADE in Mexico! So, one has to wonder how he can immediately hate on a company that is moving one of its plants to Mexico, when his own brand is made in Mexico.

Mr. Trump, I think the super glue that you use to seal your nasty weave has leaked into your brain.
Please seek psychiatric help immediately. Your downward spiral is just becoming sad.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?