Slight break in the action (blog post)

Good evening everyone!

It's been a little quiet over here at Blurbal Vomit, and I apologize for that. Yesterday, I was hard at work on client assignments and also with moving (due to my spinal injury, I decided to move back home with family so I can recover). I been slowly moving things out of my boyfriend's house and slowly unpacking my stuff at my father's house.
I had planned on writing several posts today, since A LOT had happened over the weekend in regards to politics, entertainment, and odd news. However, after unpacking some clothes, and dealing with my stepmother's unruly dog, my back sort of gave out and I had to take a Vicodin.

I plan on getting a TON of sleep tonight and starting off fresh tomorrow.

Have a great night all!

-Shauna

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?