Parrot detained for cursing out elderly woman

Behold good sirs, the tale of a parrot named Hariyal. Hariyal hails from an Indian city called Rajura. His human, Suresh Sakharkar has been schooling Hariyal in obscenities for the last two years in an attempt to get a rise out of his 85 year old stepmother.

One day, the stepmother went to go visit Suresh and was greeted by a slew of swears from the parrot. Police came and detained Hariyal.
Upon further investigation, it turns out that there may have been bad blood between Suresh and his stepmother's family, and the stepmother believes that is the reason why Suresh taught our feathered friend to cuss her out.

Unfortunately, the cops were unable to get a statement from the parrot. They did stick around to see if the bird would cuss their a**es out. The parrot kept quiet.

My Two Cents:

When I was a wee lass, I remember buying this toy parrot that could talk. All you had to do was say something and then the toy parrot repeated it back to you. Of course, I made my toy parrot swear, and in two languages I might add (I knew a lot of swears in Spanish back then). My dad wasn't a fan.

Anyways, I do have a question: Is this parrot available for adoption?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?