Cuddly koala scares the sh*t out of Australian woman

31 year old Ebony Churchill was scared sh*tless when a koala chased her while she was on her ATV. The koala gained momentum to catch up with the ATV and when Churchill stopped the ATV, she got off of the ATV and watched in horror as the koala latched onto one of the ATV's tires.
Churchill uploaded the 43 second video to her Facebook, saying the following:
"The koala bloody chased me tonight! Sh*t me self."
C'mon ya'll, the koala obviously wanted to make friends with Ebony. He probably wanted to invite Ebony over to his treehouse for some coffee and leaves. I mean, wouldn't you like to hang with a chill a** koala? I know I would.

Watch as the cuteness unfolds:

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?