Miley Cyrus opens up about her pansexuality

While Miley Cyrus has never been quick to label anything in her life, she has recently declared that she is pansexual.

"I'm very open about it - I'm pansexual." She opened up about her pansexuality during a recent interview with Elle UK magazine. She states that she is not in a relationship with anyone right now (despite reports that she has been dating Victoria Secret model Stella Maxwell), she also says that she changes her style every couple of weeks, and that she is going on a lot of dates.

Recently, Ms. Cyrus sat down with Paper magazine and discussed what she is looking for in her romantic life:

"I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl."

There has been a lot of debate as to what pansexuality is.
Pansexuality is defined as an attraction to others regardless of gender identity or biological sex. Those whom are pansexual are open to being romantically involved with someone who is male, female, intersex, transgender, or genderqueer.

Many people feel that those who are pansexual just like anyone and everyone. On the contrary, pansexuality is a term used to describe openness and fluidity to date any gender they are attracted to.
Pansexuality is very different than bisexuality, since pansexuals are romantically and sexually attracted to males, females, transgender, and genderqueer individuals. Bisexuals are attracted to males and females.

My Two Cents:

While I'm not the biggest fan of Miley Cyrus, I've been able to tolerate her more recently. I think she seems more comfortable in her skin, and isn't afraid to bend the rules. For someone to be so cool with who they are, and not afraid to show the world who they are, is just attractive to me.
I think people need to tip their hat to Ms. Cyrus for being one of the few individuals in the world that is truly comfortable in their skin.

As for me, I guess you can consider me somewhat pansexual, as I am not opposed to dating someone who is androgynous or trans. I have dated women before, and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm pretty open about my sexuality and my family knows that. I was actually much younger than Miley Cyrus when I found myself attracted to both males and females. My boyfriend knows about my sexuality and he doesn't care. As long as I am loyal and faithful to him, he doesn't care. For me, I'm emotionally monogamous. I'm 100% committed to my man. Being in a heterosexual relationship, however, does NOT make me straight. I'm still who I am.

Anyways, as for Miley Cyrus, I admire her for being a strong woman who is comfortable in her own skin.
By the way, I think she rocked the pasties outfit she wore on Jimmy Kimmel the other night. I loved that outfit!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?