Love is dead: Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger split after 10 years together.

loveisdead
Reps for both Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson have confirmed to US Weekly that they have decided to separate. The couple had been together for 10 years.
Jackson, 38, and Kruger, 40, had recently bought a place in NYC together. Kruger had been splitting her time between Vancouver and Paris, but had decided that she wanted to be closer to Joshua Jackson. Kruger sat down with The Edit and talked about the big step of moving in together:
"[Moving] was a major commitment. That’s a big step into adulthood for me, to allow that time for someone else out of my time."
(Well, if the person is worth it, it isn't that big of a step. Even though my recent ex and I aren't on speaking terms, I don't regret living with him when we were together. I loved him, and we both wanted to live together).

Anyway, Joshua Jackson was asked in 2014 why he hadn't married Kruger. This was his answer:
"I can tell you why we’re not married: We’re not religious. I don’t feel any more or less committed to Diane for not having stood in front of a priest and had a giant party. We’re both children of divorce, so it’s hard for me to take marriage at face value as the thing that shows you’ve grown up and are committed to another person. But it may change at some point. We may get married."
My Two Cents

As sad as I am about this celebrity breakup, I have a feeling they will get back together within a year.

On the flipside, I grew up watching Dawson's Creek. I kinda want Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes to get back together (Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes dated during the first two seasons of Dawson's Creek).
loveisdead

In all seriousness, I prefer Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger together. They seem elegant and refined, yet down-to-earth when I see photos of the two together. Josh and Diane, get back together! <3 Get married too! I'm ordained by the Universal Life Church! I'll perform the ceremony! Oh, and not religious here!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?