Florida mom body-shamed during run, puts body-shamer on blast.

michellekirk
Photo Credit: ExpressUK
Going for a morning or evening run is therapeutic for some. The last thing anyone who is running wants to deal with is a disrespectful man.
A woman in Florida dealt with just that, and successfully put the troll in his place.

Michelle Kirk of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, was in the midst of her jog when a man stopped her. He proceeded to give her "advice" on her breasts, saying:
"You need to get a better sports bra because your boobs are sagging and will only sag more if you continue to run."

(Wtf!?)

Anyway, After Michelle Kirk finished with her jog, she sat down at her computer and uploaded a photo of herself with her middle finger up, and posted the following caption on social media:
Photo Credit: Michelle Kirk's Facebook

"To the nasty old man who stopped me mid run to inform me that I need to get a better sports bra because my boobs are sagging and will only sag more if I continue to run...f*ck you. You are the reason why women have insecurities. If you don't like the way my boobs 'sag' when I run, then don't look! I will NEVER stop doing what I love and I love myself way to much to have your hate bring me down!"
After she posted her story, it went viral. Kirk wrote the following in response to the attention:
"I never thought telling my body-shaming story would go viral, but I'm glad it did! If I was able to help even one women realize their beauty and not to listen to any negative things people have to say, then my mission was completed."
My Two Cents

Michelle Kirk of Fort Lauderdale, Florida: You are women's heroine of the month! I salute you! Do your thing!
To the old man who commented on her breasts (which I think are gorgeous by the way), in the words of my hero, Michelle Kirk: F*CK YOU.

Ladies, go on that damn run. Who cares about what some idiot says!?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?