Track Santa today with the help of NORAD!


Merry Christmas Eve everyone! As we speak, Santa is making his way around the world, dropping off gifts to good boys and girls. So far, he has dropped off hundreds of millions of gifts, and he is just getting started.
Moms and Dads, are you looking for a cool activity to keep your kids busy today? Look no further than the Santa Tracker on NORAD's website. While you are cooking an amazing dinner for your family and wrapping gifts, your kids can enjoy this amazing feature that only comes about once a year.
You can track Santa by going to https://www.noradsanta.org/

On a personal note, I been a huge fan of this feature for years. I keep it running on my computer all Christmas Eve. Now that I'm pregnant with my first child, a boy, I am looking forward to using this website with my son next Christmas and for many Christmases to come. I find this site to be pretty interesting, and it's educational to a point.

On behalf of myself, my family, and my unborn son CJ, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts or money. It's about family togetherness and love.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?