Have Mercy! John Stamos and fiancee are expecting!

jscm
First, he was Blackie Parrish on General Hospital. Then, he was everyone's favorite Uncle on Full House (and Fuller House). Now, his most important role of all has come to fruition: Father.
Yep, Mr. Stamos and his fiancée, 32-year-old Caitlin McHugh, are expecting their first child together in 2018. The baby news comes just two months after the 54-year-old actor proposed to his lady love at Disneyland.

It was a day after the proposal when Stamos gushed about wanting to settle down and start a family:
"It’s been a long time and I’ve always been pretty vocal about wanting a family and wanting to be married, and everyone is like, ‘Why can’t you? You can do it.’ The truth is I just wasn’t the best me and I wasn’t going to attract someone like Caitlin. I had to work on myself and put in some time, and I know my mother would have been really happy with that, and this beauty just came into my life. It took time for me to really be the best person I could be." <3 
McHugh and Stamos have been together since 2016. As you all know, he was married to model Rebecca Romijn from 1998 to 2005.

My Two Cents

What are the odds that life will imitate art, and he and McHugh will be expecting twins? Hey, you never know!

Anyways, congrats to the couple. Let this be a lesson that love comes whenever the hell it wants to. It can't be rushed. And when it does come, it's worth the wait! *cue the violins*

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?