Dreams do come true: Popcorn covered in Cheetos dust is now a 'thing!'

Photo Credit: viportal
We all love a nice night out at the theater. Prices of movies and food notwithstanding, we certainly cannot resist the aroma of popcorn while we walk to the room where the latest feature will be showing.
If you're an avid moviegoer, the average bucket of popcorn may be going stale on you. Fear not, my movie buffs! Soon, Regal Cinemas will be offering popcorn that will be drenched in Cheetos dust! It's every snacker's dream come true!

The Takeout reports that starting this weekend, select Regal Cinemas will be offering 32 ounces of the popcorn-cheeto dust hybrid to it's theatergoers.
Happy theatering, my friends!

My Two Cents

Time to google my nearest Regal Cinemas so I can enjoy the marriage of my two favorite snackfoods, while I watch the reboot of an 80s movie that should have been left alone. Take note, Hollywood!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?