Singer Meghan Trainor is Engaged!

Congrats are INDEED in order for one Meghan Trainor, who announced on Friday that she is engaged to 'Spy Kids' actor Daryl Sabara.

Trainor shared the news via a video on Friday, saying:
"I SAID YESSSS!!!! For my 24th birthday, the love of my life @darylsabara made all of my dreams come true. He proposed to me under a tunnel of beautiful Christmas lights and surprised me with my family and friends. I'm still in shock. I've never been this happy! Thank you Daryl, my family and friends for making me feel like a real princess."

The "Me Too" singer also shared a series of photos of her diamond engagement ring, saying:
"I'm so happy it's you @darylsabara I knew it from the moment I met you."

The young couple have been together since the summer of 2016. They were introduced by a mutual friend of theirs, actress Chloe Grace Moretz.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?