Rick Ross doesn't sign women to his label because he would f*** them. What?!

rickross
During an interview with a New York radio station program called "The Breakfast Club," Rick Ross asked the co-host of the program (Angela Yee) was asked by Ross to show him her legs. Yee asked Ross about his record of supporting female artists, he exclaimed that he would be unable to treat them as professionals:

"You know, I never did it because I always thought, like, I would end up f*cking a female rapper and f*cking the business up. I’m so focused on my business. I gotta be honest with you. You know, she’s looking good. I’m spending so much money on her photo shoots. I gotta f*ck her a couple times."

My Two Cents

You gotta love the level of class that this guy has. *sarcasm*
I guess Ross never heard of the notion of "keeping it in your pants" for the sake of being a decent human being. However, if keeping junior in your pants is too tough for you, may I suggest a support group for sex addicts? The last thing we need is another sex addict misogynist running around our streets unmedicated.

I doubt business will pick up for his label now that his interview is public. Reap the whirlwind, pervert!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?