Women go ape-sh*t over "handsome" mugshot guy.

In a land, far far away (Stocktan, California to be exact), a blue-eyed, full-lipped looker by the name of Jeremy Meeks resides.
Despite looking like a Calvin Klein model, Jeremy Meeks was arrested when police officers seized weapons after serving search warrants at 11 different locations. After being processed, Meeks' mugshot was leaked online and social media blew up with women going completely apeshit over his good looks.
Here are some of the comments taken from social media:
- "Probation/parole at my house!"
- "I have handcuffs ;)"
- "I volunteer for cell mate!"
Some of the women even offered to pay his $900,000 bail bond.

Does he have good-looking features? I guess, but, you can't look past the fact that he is a dangerous criminal. These women who are going completely apeshit over him have no idea who this guy is. These women are being driven by their hormones and not thinking logically. This guy could hurt them! The above comments are absolutely disturbing.

Ladies, it is perfectly okay to think that this guy is good-looking, but, you need to realize that this guy is a criminal. He is dangerous.

As for me, I don't find him attractive. He does have good-looking features, but he doesn't do it for me. He's too much of a "pretty boy" type. Also, I've grown out of the bad boy appeal. Sure, the sexiness of bad boys was attractive to me when I was younger, but, I'm in my 30s now. I've grown out of it. I want something meaningful, something that is real, and I have that.

Also, those of you who are volunteering to pay his $900,000 bail bond, how about you use that money for something more useful. Maybe donate it to a cancer charity, animal rights, children's rights or women's rights charity.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?