Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Celebrities Read Mean Tweets

For the past several months, Jimmy Kimmel has been having celebrities come in and read some of the negative tweets being tweeted about them. The 7th in the Celeb Mean Tweets was released last night, and it is the most hilarious in the series.

Here is a summary of what went on in the video (I am having trouble putting the fucking video in this post):

One Tweeter referred to Julia Roberts' mouth, saying that it looks like it would devour an entire elephant.

Another person expressed his feelings for Don Cheedle, saying that he would not want to hang around with him, in any circumstance, whatsoever. The Tweeter went on to say that Cheedle is fucking wack.

One of the more violent Tweeters wants Ashton Kutcher to get hit by a bus.

One Tweeter wasn't quite clear in their feelings for Courteney Cox, when they said that they hated her. They elaborated more when they called her a pussy hoe. (Can someone tell me what a pussy hoe is? That's a new one).

All the next Tweeter said was "Fuck Andy Garcia." Well, that's to the point, but, I think that's rather rude.

The next Tweeter ripped Mindy Kaling apart, saying that she isn't funny, attractive, and that her show sucked. She also had an annoying voice. (I happen to like Mindy Kaling. I think she's hilarious and awesome)!

Another Tweeter said that David Blaine looks like his voice is putting him to sleep. Well, he does have that monotone sound, but, I find it comical in a way. *shrugs*

Here's one of my favorite ones: "Don Rickles looks like Yoda." I frickin LOVE this one! It's just funny as hell! The force is strong with this one..

The next one was about how Ethan Hawke wasn't supposed to be a movie star, but, he slipped through the cracks, and everyone was, like, "okay." (Hey, he was great in that movie that came out 20 years ago, okay??)

The next Tweeter was to the point: "Matthew McConaughey is a dick turd." (I disagree. He's good-looking and I like his southern twang). By the way, what the hell is a dick turd?

The next star that gets reamed is one that I'm not too knowledgeable about, but, she looks like a sweet old lady. Her name is June Squibb. Someone on Twitter told her to "Fuck off." What does this sweet old lady say to retaliate? "You fuck off!" She can bake me cookies and send me $10 on my birthday anytime. Two thumbs up!

I want to punch the next Tweeter in the nuts for their mean tweet to Jeremy Piven. I been a fan of Jeremy Piven's since PCU. This Twitter c*ckstain said "I hope Jeremy Piven's dick falls off in public."

Here's another Tweeter I want to nut-punch. This c*ckstain decided to insult "Game of Thrones" hunk Kit Harrington(Jon Snow), saying, that he's a terrible Jon Snow and a big bitch. He also said that the show has bad casting. I am a HUGE GoT fan, and I think the cast is amazing.

Poor Emma Stone. A simple nobody tweeted that Emma Stone looks like she smells like cat piss. I happen to like Emma Stone. She seems very sweet.

Veteran Gary Oldman got a good chuckle out of his Twitter roast. His read: "Gary Oldman sucks and his accents are fucking annoying as shit."

Last but not least...
We have the lovely Sofia Vergara. Her Twitter roast was my personal favorite. It was the most hilarious out of the bunch, and her reaction is what made it my personal favorite. Here is the Tweet:
"Sofia Vergara sounds like she has a dick in her mouth...
...I hate hearing her talk."
Sofia Vergara's reaction: "What's wrong with having a dick in my mouth?"

If you want to watch the hilarity for yourself, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW392e6XR0




Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?