This is not a drill: New Kids on the Block to make appearance on 'Fuller House!'

fh
Every 1990s tween/teen remembers the ultimate boy band New Kids on the Block. Before NSYNC and Backstreet Boys, we had Joey, Jordon, Jonathan, Donnie, Danny, and Mark. Girls swooned at the cuties, and they had posters hung up of their favorite 'New Kid.' They were THE ACT of the 1980s and 1990s.

Decades later, they are still "hangin tough!"  In fact, our first celeb crushes are gracing us with their presence on season 2 of 'Fuller House!' If you follow Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, and/or Andrea Barber on social media, you know these girls still swoon over the men in this boy band. Candace Cameron Bure and Andrea Barber regularly get together to go to their concerts.

Anyways, I digress. On Thursday, the ladies of 'Fuller House' shared a photo of themselves decked out in NKOTB gear. According to TV Guide, the band will make a cameo after Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) and Kimmy (Andrea Barber) mess up DJ's (Candace Cameron Bure) birthday plans.
fh

Anyone else getting the feels from this? I'll admit it, I was head over heels for Jordan Knight back in 1990. I had posters, and I think I had the NKOTB game. I sooo can't wait for season 2! So excited!
I'm also getting deja vu from when Tommy Page surprised Stephanie Tanner at her birthday party.
(Can we PLLEEASEE bring Tommy Page on too??)

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?