Krusty the Clown's cousin arrested for public nudity at Dunkin Donuts

                                                                 photo credit: Huff Post
A lot of us have done some pretty stupid things when challenged. I remember back in the day at summer camp, I was once dared to take my clothes off and run around the camp grounds at night. I accepted the challenge and ran around without a stitch of clothes on. I did stop a few times to watch shooting stars, but I digress.
There was another time when I was dared to lick my finger and then stick it in this dudes hairy belly button. Reluctantly, I did it, and then violently puked.

A woman in Florida (surprise, surprise) told police that she was dared to spend time at Dunkin Donuts completely naked. So, in order to impress the individuals that dared her, Shakara Martin took off her clothes, and sat outside of the donut and coffee chain. An employee of Dunkin Donuts called police after several customers made complaints about Martin's birthday suit. Witnesses did offer Martin clothes, but she refused.

When police arrived and questioned Ms. Martin, she said she got nekkid as a sorority stunt (she's 32). Then, she told cops that she did the stunt in order to join a dance troupe (huh.).
She has since been released on her own recognizance.

My Two Cents:*looks at photo of Shakara Martin*

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?