Duggars disown relative because of her baby

photo credit: OK Magazine

The Duggars seem to be digging themselves into a deeper hole these days.

It has been reported that Josh's wife Anna's sister Susanna Keller is not welcome inside the home of the Duggars because she got pregnant before marriage, and she did not marry the father of her baby.
Back in the day, she was an essential part of the family, as she was the courting chaparone for Josh and Anna while they were dating.
Things are so bad that Jim Bob refuses to allow her name to be spoken on TV.
A source close to the Duggars said that speaking Keller's name would be "bad for the Duggar brand." The source went on by saying that she "broke away from everything his family represents."

Well....

My Two Cents:
Folks, I understand that this family has a belief system that seems to work for them, but they seem to have forgotten this little thing called "loving your neighbor as yourself." Where's the love in shunning a relative for having a baby outside of marriage? At least Keller is taking care of her baby. Do you know how many mothers are out there who do not take care of their babies?

The Duggars are a family that I can't stand, due to their homophobic beliefs. The fact that they shun a family member because they brought a beautiful baby into this world is just disgusting.
Is Anna even allowed to see her niece? Does she have to ask permission to visit her niece? Does she sneak behind the Duggar's back to see her niece? What the hell kind of life is that?
Sometimes I wonder if the women in that family have a backbone. Do they have to ask their husbands before they do anything or go anywhere?
If they have to, they must have no self-esteem. If I were a part of that family, I would be full of rage. I don't allow anyone to order me around. I do what I want, when I want. I don't let anyone, especially men, tell me what to do. I take things into consideration.
If a family member had a baby outside of marriage, I wouldn't care, as long as they are responsible for the baby. I cannot judge anyone for having a baby outside of marriage, because I'm the product of unwed parents. I know how religious people treat the products of unwed parents, which is why I don't have anything to do with religion. I can't even step inside a Church without my skin crawling.

As for Susanna Keller and the Duggars, Keller can do better all by herself. As long as she is taking care of her little girl, the Duggars should not be judging her. The Duggars will just miss out on seeing a beautiful little girl grow up and change the world.

The Duggars should be ashamed of themselves. Rotten family.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?