"7th Heaven's" Stephen Collins has confessed to child molestation

 photo credit: poptower

A few months ago, a massive sh*tstorm erupted when a recording of Collins went public. The recording has pushed Collins to confess to molesting 3 girls over a 20 year span. He states that he did something terribly wrong and that he regrets it. He also states that he has been working to rectify the situation.

He decided to come clean because of the publicity the recording received back in October, during a counseling session with his estranged wife, Faye Grant.

The children he violated were between the ages of 11 and 14. Collins states that he has apologized to one of the victims. However, he has not apologized to the other two victims.

He states:
I've decided to address these issues publicly because two months ago, various news organizations published a recording made by my then-wife, Faye Grant, during a confidential marriage therapy session in January, 2012. This session was recorded without the therapist's or my knowledge or consent. On the recording, I described events that took place 20, 32, and 40 years ago," Collins continues. "The publication of the recording has resulted in assumptions and innuendos about what I did that go far beyond what actually occurred. As difficult as this is, I want people to know the truth.
I did have an opportunity to do so with one of the women, 15 years later. I apologized and she was extraordinarily gracious...But after I learned in the course of my treatment that my being direct about such matters could actually make things worse for them by opening old wounds, I have not approached the other two women, one of whom is now in her 50s and the other in her 30s.

Collins full statement can be heard on this Friday's 20/20.

My Two Cents:
While I am happy that he has come clean, he still is a monumental jackass and a monster. Collins was able to blossom in his career, while the victims were left traumatized by what he did to them.
I find it laughable that a child molester played a minister for 11 seasons on 7th Heaven, a show I enjoyed watching. He was so believable as a minister, you never would have guessed that he was evil.

I sincerely hope that justice is served and that he is forced to register as a sex offender. People like Stephen Collins have no business being around children.

I wrote about this story two months ago, and I received a lot of outrageous comments about it on social media. So many people were on Collins' side, saying that it is "not true." I told them that I stand by my opinion that he is a monster. I wonder if they are still on his side, now that it has been confirmed by the horse's (ass) mouth.

Mr. Collins, you are a cancer in this world. You ruined three lives with your nastiness. There is a special place in hell for monsters like you.

To read my original post on the Collins case, click here

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?