Paparazzi vultures descend upon Amanda Bynes...and the masses join in.

photo credit: radaronline

Looks like Amanda Bynes has returned to tabloid fodder!

Sources are reporting that Amanda Bynes has been acting erratically and wearing a band aid on her face. Once more, she has been seen talking to herself and also talking to trees (sometimes you need to talk to yourself in order to get expert advice, and what is wrong with talking to trees? They are an oxygen source).
Yesterday, news broke that Amanda Bynes revealed that she was engaged to a 19 year old bait shop worker.

Ever since Bynes' DUI arrest last month, the paparazzi has been all over Bynes like vultures on roadkill.
The one thing that has not been working in Bynes' favor are the rather disturbing interviews that she has given in recent days.

Here are some of the quotes that she has given:
"I am very needy for friendship and I hate men. I want to fuck them, but I can now say I’m engaged — get away from me. I want to be married and I want to be away from people."
"I don't like the way I look in a car. The lighting is very bad." <-- This was her reason as to why she is giving up driving.
As for her upcoming nuptials, the fashion student wants to design her own wedding dress:
"I'm so particular about how I look that I cannot imagine not designing it."

It seemed as if Amanda Bynes was on a good road. She completed rehab, enrolled into fashion school, and she was staying out of the public eye. Something must have triggered this latest series of events.
Those of us who know our shit about addiction and recovery know that it is a life-long journey to becoming healthy.
Yes, she is battling some emotional issues, but these issues don't just disappear, especially if her issues are the result of a chemical imbalance in the brain. It is a long and arduous process.
People in recovery do stumble, but they shouldn't be picked apart like roadkill.

When I see stories about Bynes, I see a young lady in trouble. Surely, she is in some denial as to the severity of her issues, but she shouldn't be criticized. 

What do you think about Amanda Bynes' recent troubles?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?