'7th Heaven' star Stephen Collins reportedly admits to child sex abuse.

photo credit: aufeminin

Say it ain't so, Reverend Camden!

Those of you who grew up watching 7th Heaven, get ready to have your hearts ripped out. Stephen Collins admitted to his wife and a counselor, on tape, that he molested and exposed himself to 3 children under the age of 13.

The disturbing reveal happened during a therapy session with his estranged wife, Faye Grant. Both have been in a prolonged divorce battle.

In the graphically detailed recording, he admitted to putting a young girl's hand on his private area, and then admitted to exposing himself to young girls on multiple occassions.
I would go into more detail and tell you all what was said, but I'm having a hard time even processing what was revealed. I cannot bring myself to type it out to you all at this time.
If you want to listen to the recording, visit Gawker's article about it. Be forewarned, it is graphic.

Collins did not know that Grant was recording the session, but, in California, it is legal to tape conversations in order to get evidence that someone has committed a violent crime.

As someone who is a child advocate, I am disgusted by Collins' actions. These children had their innocence robbed by this monster. They will never know what it is like to be a child.
I know what it is like to grow up very fast because of circumstances that were out of my control. I had a pretty tough upbringing. I experienced some dangerous situations. I had my innocence robbed from me when I was a child. It messed me up pretty badly. My thoughts and sympathies go out to the victims and their families.

I used to be a fan of Collins' work. I liked his work in the first Star Trek movie, and I loved watching 7th Heaven. However, I don't think I will EVER be able to stomach watching anything with him in it.

I hope to god(dess) that Collins is charged and goes to jail for the rest of his life. He is a monster. I hope he suffers the same fate by a 400-pound jailbird named Tiny.

Karma is a bitch, Reverend Camden.

At this point, I would have advertisements for 7th Heaven and Star Trek DVDs. I can't bring myself to promote anything with that asshole in it. I feel bad because of his co-stars, but, it is what it is. Collins is a bastard.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?