Amanda Bynes released from treatment facility


More news on the Amanda Bynes front.

The actress asked to be released from a psychiatric treatment facility on Thursday and the facility approved the release. Three days ago, a judge ordered that she needs to spend another month in treatment.

On Thursday, Bynes was seen on Sunset Strip wearing large sunglasses and a dark coat. She was seen walking Sunset Boulevard looking for a hotel to spend the night at. She was also seen eating dinner at a nearby diner.

My thoughts:
Here is what I don't get. Obviously something is bothering this poor girl. To say that nothing is wrong is just ludicrous to me. She needs a positive and stable influence in her life, and her parents obviously cannot give that to her.
I understand what she's going through because I also went through it. Before I got help for my issues, I was a mess. I was doing all kinds of strange shit. At the time, I didn't think anything was wrong. I was telling people to fuck off. Something changed and I became open to the help that was out there.

It can't be easy for her to be going through such a traumatic time with the paparazzi vultures following her every move.

Another thing that I don't get is that Amanda Bynes' mother was granted a temporary conservatorship over Amanda. The conservatorship only gives her mom control over her financial and medical needs, yet, it doesn't cover her psychiatric treatment. It seems like a pretty messed up system. Bynes isn't going to listen to her parents in this situation. She isn't going to accept the medical care that she needs. Why can't conservatorship cover psychiatric treatment?

Also, if Amanda Bynes is such a danger to property, herself, and other people, why didn't the courts force her to stay in treatment? If the facility had more time, they could have reached her. They could have had a breakthrough with her.

I hate to say this, but this isn't going to end well. Unless a positive influence enters Bynes' life, unless she accepts that something is wrong, this won't end well. I'd hate to see something bad happen to someone so young. She still has her entire life ahead of her. She can become a success story. Britney Spears had a major meltdown and she sought help. She's doing much better now.

Mental illness isn't a joke. It isn't something to be mocked or ridiculed. It is a serious disease. This is what happens when someone doesn't accept help and is being publicly mocked. It makes the sufferers much worse. What Amanda Bynes needs (and people like her need) is a positive support system. She needs someone she can open up to, so she can come to terms with what is bothering her.
It isn't easy. I deal with my disorder every day. I will deal with it for the rest of my life. You have to take things 'day by day', even 'minute by minute' if 'day by day' is too much to handle.

I hope Amanda Bynes reaches a breakthrough before it's too late. Like I said, she can rebound from this. She can prove the vultures wrong. I proved my vultures wrong, and it feels damn good! My recovery is a middle finger to all of those people who mocked me when I was younger.

If you are in a similar situation as Amanda Bynes, open yourself up to help. Talk to someone who is a positive influence. Not everyone is out to get you. Accept help, and prove the vultures in your life wrong.
If any of you need someone to talk to, someone who has been there, email me at shausil82@gmail.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?