Herbs that can help with anxiety



Millions of men and women across the world suffer from panic disorder or anxiety. For those who do not have access to health insurance, treating this disorder can be very tricky.

Many have gone the natural route to treat generalized anxiety, and when paired with relaxing activities, the treatment can be effective. Below are a few herbs that can help calm anxiety:
-Passionflower
-Chamomile
-Kava
-Lemon Balm*
-Lavender*

Talk to your doctor before you begin a natural health regimen.

My Two Cents

With healthcare being so tricky, I have started looking into the all-natural route. I even invested in an Aerogarden so I can grow my own herbs and food. I have Lemon Balm and Lavender growing as we speak. I plan on brewing both as a tea in my Keurig and will be documenting my experience with these herbs.
Below, I have included photos of my Lavender and Lemon Balm plants. I planted everything on December 28th.


When it comes to treating emotional and mental issues, all medicinal and homeopathic treatments won't work unless you put the effort in. If you are suffering from panic disorder, I encourage you to take part in relaxing activities, such as coloring, meditation, yoga, art, and more.

Be well.

Alibris: Books, Music, & Movies

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?