WTF Stories: Pastor claims that semen from sodomites are in your Starbucks beverage

photo credit: Advocate

Last week, a story broke that semen from sodomites are in your Starbucks beverage.
The Inquisitr originally broke the news that semen was supposedly found in lattes and the FDA was investigating the claim.
Harlem-based pastor, James David Manning, believes that the semen found at Starbucks is from sodomites. In a recent video, Manning said that sodomites frequent Starbucks and a lot of bodily fluids are exchanged there. Starbucks takes semen specimens from the customers, and blends it into the lattes, giving us a euphoric feeling as we drink it. He says that the semen flavors the coffee.

Readers, I don't even know where to begin with this one. Of course, homophobia runs rampant in this story, which isn't surprising, given who is talking in the video. The guy is well-known for his homophobic slander. Manning once said that gay people are to blame for bringing ebola to NYC. Hmm, last I checked, the reason why ebola was found in NYC was because someone carried the deadly virus from Africa to NYC. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with sexual orientation. Ebola entering this country was a sad and unfortunate incident.

Anywho..

I have noticed the increase in Starbucks' prices. Is that due to the added protein in my lattes? Maybe I should only purchase a small jizz-latte the next time I enter the nearest Starbucks.

*That must make me a jizz swallower after all.* Hmmmm....

Hey, I had to add some humor in here. This wouldn't be a Blurbal Vomit post if I didn't add my own pizzazz to the story.

I do have an important question before I end this post:
If dudes don't volunteer to provide semen samples in-store, does Starbucks make deals with the nearest sperm bank for jizz shots?

If you want to watch the video, here it is:


Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?