Kim Kardashian attempts to break the internet with her ASSets.

photo credit: billboard

I'm sure you all have seen the photos of Kim K's oiled up rump circulating the internet. Well, it looks like her rump wasn't the only thing she was showing. In "Paper" Magazine's newest issue, Kim K strips down to nothing but classy pearls and a smile.
The photos start with her in a long and elegant black dress. Then, it becomes naughty time! She takes off the dress, dropping it lower and lower, exposing all for the world to see.

We all know that she is well-proportioned. She has a curvy figure and a full chest piece. Millions of women around the world would kill for her body. Shit, I wish I had that kind of body. Sadly, I was blessed with a hobbit style body, large feet, and a partially bionic spine (Yes, I'm a freak of nature, but I still have a killer smile and amazing wit).

Maybe people have gone on social media body-shaming her, calling her a whore, slut, cunt, etc. While I do not like Kim Kardashian or anything her family stands for, I think body-shaming her is hitting below the belt. I've been seeing most of the body-shaming comments from women.
Ladies, it is easy for us to drill into women who have better bodies, round asses, shapely tits, but, why not take the high road and just accept one another for how we look? I think she looks great.

Though, I do worry about kids that may see these pictures. It's not the time, nor the place, for the kiddos to see Kim K's lady parts.

Anyways, do I think she broke the internet? She was very close. I think the internet stood still and had no clue how to react. Dudes around the world probably tried their damnedest not to rub one out to her ASSests. Still, I think she deserves bragging rights for pausing time for a few seconds.

If you want to see the photos, click on the link embedded in the post. For obvious reasons, I'm not going to share the nude photos directly.
As for the photo I'm sharing, I gotta say that not everyone can balance a glass of bubbly on their ass. Now THAT'S talent!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?