AARP salutes Luke Perry with special birthday cover.

lukeperry
If you're like me, and spent the majority of the 1990s as a teen, you certainly remember Dylan McKay. He was your first celeb crush. He made teen hearts swoon and break at the same time.
Fast forward a couple of decades and most of us are well in our 30s. As if we didn't have our regular lives to make us feel old, we now have the above AARP cover of Luke Perry, wishing him a happy 50th birthday.
The heartthrob celebrated his 50th birthday on October 11, and fans of Luke Perry tweeted AARP, thanking them for making them feel old and depressed.
User Sam HawkBadger tweeted that AARP just made an entire generation of people very depressed.
The hashtag #90210ld also made the rounds.

I remember sneak-watching Beverly Hills 90210 when I was a young teen (I wasn't allowed to openly watch it, but I did so anyway...sorry dad!). Dylan McKay was defiantly a hottie, but Shannon Dorhety was hotter. Sorry, LOL!

Happy belated birthday Luke Perry! You still look amazing after all these years!
By the way AARP, thanks for reminding me that I'm 16 years away from 50, LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?