Hollywood to remake 1996 classic "The Craft."


photo credit: thelostogle

Once again, Hollywood has gotten all remake-happy and is about to bastardize another classic from my teen years.
Yup. The 19 year old classic is about to come back, and I don't think "Manon" will be happy about this. Hollywood better watch its back.

Leigh Janiak will be teaming up with Phil Graziadei to write the script. The Producer of the original movie, Doug Wick will be teaming up with Lucy Fisher to produce the film.
Not much is known about what the remake will entail, but those of us who were lucky enough to see this movie in 1996 are NOT happy about it.

My Two Cents:

I was in love with this movie when I was a teenager. I wanted to be Nancy. I thought she was strong, amazing, and bad a**. There was even a period of time when I practiced Wicca.
While I may have moved on from my Wiccan days, this movie still holds a special place in my heart. It's a f*cking classic, one that should NOT be remade.
"I bind you, Hollywood, from bastardizing this movie, and for being total and complete sh*ts."

I swear to f*cking god, if you Hollywood a**holes try to reboot "Empire Records," we will have a SERIOUS PROBLEM. 



Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?