Stop the presses! Blurbal Perspective is coming back?! *Gasp!*

 
Ladies and gentleman, I hereby bequeath to you the new and improved Blurbal Perspective.
*cue trumpets!*

It has been a hot minute since I been on here, but I really missed this blog and I needed another side project to keep my mind occupied. Unfiltered Perspectives is still my baby, but it will be more business-oriented. I want Blurbal to be where all the good stuff is.

So what's been going on with me? Well, I had a baby boy last May 2018. He's 11 months now and he is incredible and the love of my life. He a bit of a stage 5 clinger, but it's only because he loves me so much. Kid is seriously THIS close to walking (he's been making unassisted steps). It's hard being a single mom, but I have been blessed with a fantastic support system. I have also been going to Church. I sort of consider myself God's wild child (I probably make him facepalm all the time, but I stay in the parameters of being a good girl). I have lost 60 pounds since I gave birth (only gained 40 during the pregnancy) and I'm the smallest I've ever been. I'm pretty much where the doctors want me to be, plus I'm gaining muscle. I do have Meniere's Disease, but I don't let it stop me from embracing the life that I have. I also went to school to become a Personal Trainer and my certification exam is in June. I play on becoming a fit coach, with a specialization in behavioral change.
I'm still going to blog. I mean, I've been an online writer for almost 10 years. Ya can't just "up and quit" like that. It's kind of like a cult, actually. They don't let you quit. *I'm kidding guys. I know how PC some of you can get. Take a deep breath. Good!*

Be prepared for some sarcasm, some facepalm moments, and maybe some heartwarming moments as well. Will I post pics of my son? No. There are too many creeps and weirdos out there.
Anyways, I will be posting here and there. Stay tuned.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?