Aaron Carter comes out as bisexual.

aaroncarter
Photo Credit: gossiprx
Aaron Carter has had a tough go of it for several years now. If recent reports are to be believed, he may be finding some peace in his life.

The younger brother of 'Backstreet Boy,' Nick Carter, posted a very personal note on Twitter over the weekend, and if you pay attention to what he wrote, everything he has been going through in the last few years makes sense.
Screenshot - Aaron Carter's Instagram
In addition to the above post, he said:
"There were years that went by that I thought about it, but it wasn't until I was 17-year-old, after a few relationships with girls, I had an experience with a male that I had an attraction to who I also worked with and grew up with."
Aaron Carter has had an outpouring of support from fans across the globe, and he has had tremendous support from celebrities as well.

My Two Cents

At first I wasn't sure how to feel about this. I thought about all of the things he's been going through, and I wondered if he was doing this for publicity. Then I took a look at things that have been reported about him in the news, and I realized he has been under the weight of this secret. Having that kind of secret can be suffocating.

I hope that releasing this secret helps him find some peace, and I encourage him to live his truth, freely and opening.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?