The Slipknot vs. Nickelback feud continues to get real!

ctckfeud
Photo Credit: rockfeed.net
With all the chaos going on in our country's political field, we have the Slipknot and Nickelback feud to keep us entertained.

It all began on June 14, when Nickelback front "man" Chad Kroeger told Metal Covenant that the band Slipknot was a "gimmick" and "trying to be Nickelback." Later on in the interview, Kroeger referred to Slipknot as "Nickelback Lite."
Bet your a** that Slipknot clapped back!

On June 20, Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor clapped the following:
"I don’t know what planet he’s from. Apparently Planet Kroeger. This is what I would say [to him]. You can run your mouth all you want. All I know is I’ve been voted ‘Sexiest Dude in Rock’ [while] wearing a mask. You’ve been voted ‘Ugliest Dude in Rock’ twice without one. Stick that up your ass."


On June 27, Taylor said:
"I don’t want to talk about that d--khead. Why do I give a s--t about what Chad Kroeger says? Chad Kroeger is to rock what KFC is to chicken. Is that wrong? I feel like I’m not wrong … I’ll still eat it, but I’m not gonna feel good about it."

Taylor mic dropped with these parting words:

"Dude, curl up with your Hello Kitty pillow and shut up." *Claps!*

My Two Cents

I seriously can't stop cheering on Corey Taylor. I have been a huge fan of Slipknot since the 90s. I used to have "Wait and Bleed" on repeat (such a classic jam).

What the heck is Nickelback's problem? They weren't even in the picture when Slipknot was ruling the airwaves. Nickelback came around in the 2000s and made our ears bleed for most of that decade. I don't know anyone who likes Nickelback, nor do I associate with people who like them. They are as legit as MTV's pop band 2Gether (Remember them?)

Nickelback, you're irrelevant. You've always been irrelevant. Just do us all a favor and fade away into obscurity.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?